Graham Questions Rosenstein at Hearing on Crossfire Hurricane
WASHINGTON – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) today questioned former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein at a committee hearing titled “Oversight of the Crossfire Hurricane Investigation: Day 1.”
On the validity of the FISA warrant that led to the Mueller investigation:
- GRAHAM: “The point is, the whole concept that the [Trump] campaign was colluding with the Russians, there was no there 'there' in August, 2017. Do you agree with that general statement or not?”
- ROSENSTEIN: “I agree with that general statement.” https://youtu.be/LsfpYh8uKQw?t=628
On the validity of the renewal of the FISA warrant application against Carter Page:
- GRAHAM: “You signed a warrant application in June of I think 2017 to get the Carter Page warrant renewed, is that correct?”
- ROSENSTEIN: “Yes.”
- GRAHAM: “Have you looked at the Horowitz report?”
- ROSENSTEIN: “Yes, I have I have it with me.”
- GRAHAM: “So if you knew then what you know now would you have signed the warrant application?
- ROSENSTEIN: “No, I would not.” https://youtu.be/LsfpYh8uKQw?t=15
Click here to watch full video.
Next Article Previous Article