October 27, 2017
Feinstein Sends First Tranche of Request Letters Related to Russia Investigation
Letters sent to White House, Michael Cohen, Facebook, Twitter, Cambridge Analytica
Washington—Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) today sent five letters requesting information related to the Russia investigation. Additional requests are expected to be sent in the coming weeks.
- Letter to the White House requests all documents related to the president’s interactions with former FBI director James Comey and all documents related to Jared Kushner’s contacts with foreign nationals.
- Letter to Michael Cohen asks him to appear before the committee for an interview and requests all documents related to his contacts with Russians, his communications regarding hacked emails and his knowledge of Russian interference in the election.
- Letter to Facebook requests additional information for ads connected to the Internet Research Agency as well as all other ads connected to Russian entities.
- Letter to Twitter requests all additional ads connected to Russian entities as well as direct messages between Trump associates and entities related to hacked emails.
- Letter to Cambridge Analytica requests all documents related to hacked emails and all communications related to voter targeting, including communications with Russian entities.
Next Article Previous Article