John Charles Cruden was nominated on January 7, 2014 to be the Assistant Attorney General for the Environmental and Natural Resources Division of the Department of Justice. A hearing on the nomination was held February 25, 2014.
Committee Questionnaire and Related MaterialsLetters Received in Connection with the Nomination
- February 3, 2014 - Carol E. Dinkins, Former Deputy Attorney General
- February 17, 2014 - Professors of Environmental Law
- February 18, 2014 - Current and past Chairs of the American Bar Association Section on Environment, Energy, and Resources
- February 19, 2014 - Wayne S. Balta, Vice President, Corporate Environmental Affairs and Product Safety, IBM
- February20, 2014 - United States Military Academy Classmates
- February 24, 2014 - John D. Altenburg, Jr., Major General, U.S. Army, Retired
- February 24, 2014 - Former Presidents of the District of Columbia Bar
- February 24, 2014 - Former Employees of the Environment and Natural Resources Division (ENRD) of the Department of Justice
- February 24, 2014 - William K. Suter, Clerk of the U.S. Supreme Court (Ret.), Major General, Judge Advocate General's Corps, U.S. Army (Ret.)
- March 5, 2014 - Former Senior Justice Department Officials
- March 6, 2014 - Former Environmental Protection Agency Officials
- March 7, 2014 - Former Justice Department Officials
Ignacia S. Moreno nomination materials available here.