Assistant Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco was confirmed on June 28, 2011. A hearing to consider the nomination was held on April 13, 2011. An archived webcast is available. The nomination was reported by the Committee on May 9, 2011. The nomination was referred to the Intelligence Committee, which reported the nomination to the Senate for consideration on May 24, 2011.
- Committee Questionnaire and Related Materials
- Responses to Questions Submitted for the Record
- Letters Received in Connection with the Nomination
- March 30, 2011 - Questionnaire Supplement
- Question 12A - Books, Articles, Reports, Letters to the Editorial, Editorial Pieces, Other Published Materials
- Question 12D - Speeches, Talks, Commencement Speeches, Remarks, Lectures, Panel Discussions, Conferences, Political Speeches, Question-and-Answer Sessions
- Question 12E - Interviews
- Questions for the Record: Ranking Member Chuck Grassley
- April 12, 2011 - George Terwilliger, White & Case
- April 11, 2011 - Kenneth L. Wainstein, O'Melveny & Myers LLP
- April 8, 2011 - Willie T. Hulon
- April 5, 2011 - Michael B. Mukasey
- April 5, 2011 - Joseph Billy, Jr.
- April 4, 2011 - Joint Letter [Benton J. Campbell, Former Interim U.S. Attorney; Matthew W. Friedrich, Former Acting Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division; Wan J. Kim, Former Assistant Attorney General, Civil Rights Division; Chuck Rosenberg, Former U.S. Attorney; Jeffrey A. Taylor, Former U.S. Attorney; Ronald J. Tenpas, Former Assistant Attorney General, Environment and Natural Resources Division]
David Kris nomination materials are available here.