President Obama nominated William J. Baer to be the Assistant Attorney General for the Antitrust Division on February 6, 2012.
- Question 12A - Books, Articles, Reports, Letters to the Editor, Editorial Pieces, Other Published Materials
- Question 12B - Reports, Memoranda, Policy Statements
- Question 12C - Testimony, Official Statements, Other Communications Relating to Matters of Public Policy or Legal Interpretation
- Question 12D - Speeches, Talks, Commencement Speeches, Remarks, Lectures, Panel Discussions, Conferences, Political Speeches, Question-and-Answer Sessions - Part 1, Part 2
- Question 12E - Interviews
- February 28, 2012 -February 28, 2012 – Joint Letter [Ira M. Millstein; Harvey M. Applebaum; Edward William Barnett; Richard W. Pogue; James T. Halverson; James F. Rill; Irving Scher; Harry M. Reasoner; J. Thomas Rosch; Robert P. Taylor; Michael L. Denger; Alan H. Silberman; Caswell O. Hobbs; John Deq. Briggs; James R. Loftis, III; Robert C. Weinbaum; Phillip A. Proger; Janet L. McDavid; Ky P. Ewing, Jr.; Roxanne C. Busey; Robert T. Joseph; Kevin E. Grady; Ricahrd J. Wallis; Donald C. Klawiter; Joseph Angland; Kathryn M. Fenton; James A. Wilson; Ilene Knable Gotts; Allan Van Fleet]
- February 28, 2012 - Joint Letter from Former Antitrust Division Assistant Attorneys General [Thomas E. Kauper, Anne K. Bingaman, Donald I. Baker, Joel I. Klein, John H. Shenefield, Charles A. James, Sanford M. Litvack, R. Hewitt Pate, Charles F. Rule, Thomas O. Barnett, James F. Rill, Christine A. Varney]
Christine Varney nomination materials available here.